Caribbean / St. Martin / Sint Maarten
Escape to your home in Paradise…The Lighthouse is ideal for those looking for luxury, privacy and relaxation and at the same time have access to all the amenities that a resort has to offer!
The Lighthouse at Oyster Bay, located at the tip of a distinctive hideaway, offers a unique vacation experience in a private residence with all the amenities of a resort.
Lighthouse 6B is a luxury condominium located on the 6th floor of The Lighthouse featuring beautiful views of both the ocean and Oyster Pond Marina. A comfortable modern floor plan is nestled between the island’s mile long Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond.
Characterized by its iconic rooftop rotunda, The Lighthouse boasts a total of 18 spectacular residences. The rooftop “vanishing edge” pool and 360-degree glass dome clubhouse offer panoramic views of St. Barth's, just across the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a grand staircase and tropical glass mosaic fountain. Inside, the double master suite residences feature inspired architectural detailing, and have been crafted with the finest materials.
The amenities at The Lighthouse include:
- Gated 18-unit condominium property
- Complimentary guest parking area
- Enjoy the pool, hot tub, athletic facility and party room on the top floor of The Lighthouse building
- Glass elevator with exhilarating views of the ocean, marina and surrounding hillsides
- Short walk to Dawn Beach
This property offers a fully private living experience with all the amenities that a luxury resort has to offer…Oyster Bay Beach Resort is just steps away from The Lighthouse and extends its full menu of activities to Lighthouse residents and guests to include the following and more:
As a guest of The Lighthouse, your Caribbean vacation includes the following:
- Lounge chairs and large umbrellas and beach towels by the infinity-edge pool and whirlpool
- Free beach chairs and umbrellas on Dawn Beach
- Free snorkeling gear to explore the nearby reef
- Free nightly entertainment
- On-site access to the laundry and fitness facilities, on-site gift shop, and The Bodega by the Bay — a corner grocery store with a French flair
At Oyster Bay Beach Resort, you can pamper yourself with the following:
- On-site elegant full-service spa treatments at Indulgence by the Sea
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner at our full-service, on-site restaurant, Infinity Restaurant
- Dancing, dining and beachside entertainment at our very own Beau Beau’s
- Coffee and espresso, with fresh croissants and French bread at The Bodega on the Bay
- Drinks and meals served poolside from Infinity Poolside Lounge
- Full time Concierge for all on-island activities
Unit 6B Residence Amenities include:
- Central air conditioning with individual climate control
- Travertine tile floors throughout
- Soft lighting with dimmers throughout residence
- Stainless steel hardware, wood furniture and cabinetry
- Beautifully polished, natural granite countertops throughout the unit
- The state-of-the-art kitchen features a breakfast bar/island
- Full size front load side-by-side washer & dryer
- Living room has beautiful views of the ocean & Oyster Pond Marina
- Living room is beautifully furnished with modern, contemporary furnishings. Entertainment center with flat screen TV and Dish Network
- Dining area offers seating for eight
- Two Master Suites, each with a king sized bed, offering premium bedding and linens, flat screen TV with digital cable service and wonderful views from the private balconies. Fully appointed in-suite, five fixture master baths. Granite-finished showers with frameless glass enclosures, double bowl sinks and a soaking tub
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
Come and escape to your home in Paradise at this wonderful residence…
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Sleeps 4 Guests
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dishes & Utensils
Housekeeping Twice Weekly
Bedroom DetailsMaster Bedroom One: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV with cable, private balcony, water view, ceiling fan, air-conditioning
Master Bedroom Two: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV with cable, private balcony, water view, ceiling fan, air-conditioning
Bathroom DetailsTwo en-suite bathrooms with granite-finished showers, double bowl sinks, and bathtubs
Beach DetailsShort walk to Dawn Beach
Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas
Complimentary snorkeling gear
Pool DetailsRooftop communal swimming pool and jacuzzi
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)Spa treatments
Location DetailsThe Lighthouse at Oyster Bay
Access to amenities at The Lighthouse and Oyster Bay Beach Resort
Villa NotesNo Pets
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. All rates are based on 7 nights. Rates are subject to change.
April 15, 2023 - December 14, 2023
||2||5||$ 360 £ 293 $ 474 € 337 $ 591 R 7200 *|
December 15, 2023 - April 14, 2024
Rates do not include dates over Christmas & New Year's
|2||5||$ 465 £ 379 $ 612 € 435 $ 763 R 9300 *|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your vacation specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Please add 10% government tax to all rates
Minimum Stay DetailsMinimum night stay is 5 days except around Christmas and New Year's. Minimum night stay may vary. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Accidental Damage WaiverA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our vacation specialist.